EoI Number 36: ISEAN-
Issuance Date: February 15, 2013
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
In 2010, the Insular Southeast Asian Network on MSM, TG, and HIV (ISEAN) and the Humanist Institute for Co-
Satu Dunia, the regional ICT service provider based in Jakarta, and the Philippine NGO Council on Population Health and Welfare, Inc. (PNGOC), the Sub-
The objectives of the training are the following:
1. To know the basic recommended habit on using ICT tools for research initiatives and documentation
2. To understand how to operate dropbox for data collaboration
3. To understand survey methodology, TOR and questionnaire for online survey
4. To know how to use preferred ICT tools for online survey
Satu Dunia and PNGOC is looking for a capable Lead Trainer for the Training on ICT-
1. Lead the effective training session on the recommended habit on using ICT tools for research initiatives and data collaboration.
2. Lead the effective training session on research methodology on data collection, TOR and questionnaires for online survey.
3. Lead the effective training session on using online survey and data collaboration using dropbox.
4. Review the training module to ensure that training objectives are met.
5. Join and contribute in the preparatory and evaluation meetings with Satu Dunia and PNGOC regarding the training module and the conduct of training proper.
6. Submit a trainer’s synthesis report after the conduct of the training for analysis.
1. Seasoned trainer with minimum of three years experience; with above average training, facilitation and presentation skills.
2. Understanding on basic ICT; familiarity with using ICT tools for research initiatives (online survey) and data collaboration (dropbox).
3. Mastery on research methodology especially on survey methodology, TOR and how to create survey questionnaire, particularly research on the issues on HIV/AIDS, MSM and TGs.
4. Familiarity with HIV/AIDS issues, community-
5. Preferably with personal training certification.
6. Fluency in written and spoken English; with good communication and inter-
7. At least a college graduate with a degree on information technology, computer sciences, computer engineering, and other ICT-
8. Preferably based in Metro Manila.
Interested applicants should submit an expression of interest (EOI) letter together with the applicant’s CV/resume via e-