We, at the Council strive to strengthen partnerships among its member NGOs through resource mobilization, policy advocacy, information management, capability enhancement, research, and model development to implement and manage gender sensitive and comprehensive reproductive health and sustainable development programs.
The Council works to:
- Contribute to the creation of a sociopolitical, economic and cultural environment that is supportive of population, health and development concerns and programs.
- Enable members to integrate and sustain effectively and efficiently population, health and development programs into their existing programs.
- Help membersgenerate, mobilize and share internal and external resources.
- Serve as an effective resource and information center on population, health and development.
- Strengthen partnerships geared for development among the national government, local government units, people’s organizations and international institutions.
PNGOC is the lead network of sustainable NGOs that strives for the health and empowerment of Filipinos towards a humane, just, and equitable society.