EoI Number 53: ISEAN-
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
In 2010, the Insular Southeast Asian Network on MSM, TG, and HIV (ISEAN) and the Humanist Institute for Co-
The Philippine NGO Council on Population Health and Welfare, Inc. (PNGOC), as the Sub-
The objectives of the training are the following:
1. To provide the basic concepts of leadership and governance in the community setting
2. To identify the gaps in leadership and governance strategies at the organizational level
3. To engage the participants with the practice of good governance and leadership through simulation activities
4. To come up with an action plan to address the gaps in leadership strategies being employed at the organization level
Participants are board officers and board members of selected CBOs from NCR, Cavite, Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, and Davao.
PNGOC is looking for a capable Lead Trainer/Facilitator for the Training on Institutional Capacity Building of CBOs on Strategic Planning who will provide the following to address the Grant’s requirements:
1. Meet with IHP-
2. Prepare PowerPoint presentations on specific training sessions/topics.
3. Facilitate and synthesize the training discussions, exercises and workshops.
4. Develop and submit a lead facilitator/trainer’s synthesis report after the conduct of the training.
1. Seasoned trainer and facilitator; with above average training, facilitation and presentation skills
2. Previous experience in conducting similar trainings on leadership, good governance, organizational development, human resources management
3. Has undergone a Training of Trainers (TOT) or training management or human resource development; preferably with training certification
4. Fluency in written and spoken English and Tagalog; with good communication and inter-
5. At least a college graduate, with a degree on social sciences, communications, and other related fields
6. Preferably based in Metro Manila
Interested applicants should submit an expression of interest (EOI) letter together with the applicant’s CV/resume via e-